1. Any person who enters the School Grounds is admitted only on the basis of these Rules and by entering the Grounds shall be deemed to have accepted these Rules.
2. Chase Bridge School, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, including of or to any vehicle or its contents whilst parked in the School grounds
3. All vehicles shall be parked within the school grounds in accordance with instructions communicated by Chase Bridge School, servants or agents. The times during which the car park is open will be set out on the relevant car park pass issued in relation to the event. Because of our close proximity to the stadium admission of vehicles cannot be guaranteed later than 90 minutes before the advertised commencement or kick-off time. The time of commencement of exit of vehicles from the car park is not guaranteed. The exit will vary depending on safety and security issues and on any directions from the police.
4. The erection of any awning, gazebo or similar construction is not permitted within the School grounds unless it is granted in writing from Chase Bridge School.
5. In the event of adverse weather conditions parking arrangements may have to be changed.
6. Any person using a glass bottle, glass receptacle or can within the school grounds is responsible for its safe use and disposal.
7. The construction or use of any type of fire, naked flame barbecue or liquefied petroleum gas device, for cooking or heating, is prohibited within the School Grounds
8. No charitable or other collection within the School Grounds shall be undertaken save with the specific authorisation of Chase Bridge School. Evidence of such authorisation must be displayed clearly (and in the form stipulated by Chase Bridge School) by those carrying out such authorised collections
9. Any person entering the Grounds must comply with the lawful directions of any steward or other servant or agent of Chase Bridge School.
10. Chase Bridge School shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Grounds, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of Chase Bridge School constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other persons.
11. Chase Bridge School reserves the right to refuse admission to, or to eject from the School Grounds, any person who in the reasonable opinion of Chase Bridge School, its servants or agents, makes or incites any form of racial abuse, chanting, gesturing or behaviour.
12. Animals or other livestock are not allowed into the Ground save with the specific authorisation of Chase Bridge
13. Chase Bridge School is entitled to refuse admission or re-admission to the School Grounds to any person who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
14. A Car for booking purposes is classified as a vehicle that can carry a maximum of 5 persons only.
15. A Minibus for booking purposes is classified as a standard vehicle that can carry up to a maximum of 16 persons only. Mini coaches are not permitted.
16. Picnicking within Chase Bridge Grounds is only permitted for the driver and passengers of the booked vehicle.
17. Chase Bridge School trading as Twickers Parking does not permit the use of its grounds for Corporate Hospitality or private parties before, during or after any event at the stadium.
18. No vehicles are allowed to be parked overnight. Any vehicles left in the school Grounds after the designated closing time will be removed and any cost incurred by the removal will be met by the registered owner of the vehicle.