Full Terms and Conditions can be found here, however, please note the following key terms:
- We have a 30 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your booking within the 30 day period, your parking is non-refundable.
- Please keep your QR-code safe - it can only be used once! Also, don't worry - you don't need to print it out as long as we can scan it from your smartphone.
- By bringing your vehicle onto the grounds of Chase Bridge Primary School, you agree it is fully insured. Users of this car park do so at their own risk. Twickers Parking will not accept responsibility for damage, accident or loss.
- Please check your ticket for when our gates will open. Gates will close 2 hours after the final whistle / final act. Any vehicles left in the School Grounds after the designated closing time can only be collected upon arrangement with the School. Any costs incurred by the School maybe passed onto the owner of the vehicle.
- You agree to drive carefully and responsibly on site.
- You agree to be just as respectful and friendly as our parking stewards.